Are you bored with the treadmill or maybe dread the thought of another session on the elliptical? It could be that your training has reached a plateau and you’re no longer pushing yourself or using different muscles.
How about trying a mini trampoline, or a rebounder as it is commonly called? Unlike other exercises like running or cycling that focus on a specific group of muscles, jumping on a rebounder gives you a full body workout, along with a whole lot of other benefits, such as:
- Improved digestion
- Improved balance
- It is better than running, and there is no stress on your knees and ankles
- It helps strengthen your immune system
- Improved muscle tone and builds endurance
And most importantly, it is fun.
>> Check it out <<
The Pure Fun 40 Mini Trampoline is a popular choice at the moment, and we wanted to see why. Take a look at our review. It tells you everything you need to know about this rebounder so you can make an informed buying choice
Let’s jump right in, or on if you prefer, to see if it is worth all the hype.
What we like:
- It has a weight capacity of 250 lbs
- The jumping area is a good size, and it is made from a durable polypropylene
- The easy to adjust handrail is padded for extra comfort
- It is affordable
- It is relatively easy to assemble
What we don’t like:
- For a mini trampoline, it is fairly heavy
Our Pure Fun 40 Mini Trampoline With Handrail Review
This mini rebounder combines quality and affordability, which is what makes it such a popular choice. More affordable than some of the high-end trampolines out there, it is ideal for low-impact cardio workout sessions at home or at the office. And its compact size means you can move it from one room to another with ease.
There are 36 springs in total, and the mat is made using a durable polypropylene. This, together with a weight capacity of 250 pounds means it is suitable for adults, for children with autism or hyperactivity issues as well as older people wanting to get into shape.
From the five legs for additional stability and the adjustable handrail to the blue cushioned spring pad around the 40” jump platform, it is clear that safety is a focus of this mini trampoline. Also, it is only 8.5 inches from the floor, so there is very little chance of a major injury should someone fall off.
We do need to mention that it isn’t as durable as some of the more expensive products out there. The handrail, for example, needs to be tightened every now and then, and the legs will eventually show signs of wear and tear.
In the same breath, however, there is a lot to like. From its price and safety features to its compact size and versatility, you get a whole lot of bounce for a lot less buck.
Mini Trampoline Buying Guide
Safety is one of the most important things to consider for when you buy a mini trampoline, but what else should you look out for?
We’ve put a list together of the key features.
- The frame of the trampoline needs to be robust and able to withstand daily use. It should be made using a rust-resistant galvanized steel.
- Ideally, you want the jumping area to be made with a heavy-duty polypropylene. This will ensure that it is waterproof, weather-resistant and safe.
- Rubber tips on the legs will prevent the trampoline slipping, which is especially important with mini trampolines.
- Mini rebounders are compact in size and can be stored easily. Or you can choose one that folds up. it is worth getting one with internal hinges that don’t fold easily or pinch your skin.
- Check the weight capacity and make sure users fall inside of it. Manufacturers do this for safety reasons, which is why you need to adhere to it.
- Mini rebounders often have a removable handrail, which is great if you are still getting used to jumping and is also suitable for younger children and older people.
- Mini trampolines are ideal for use inside, but we suggest you check the clearance recommendation with the manufacturer.
- Price is always a factor. Expensive doesn’t necessarily mean it is the best, and if something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
- Consider the bounce of the mini rebounder. You can choose one with a firm bounce, or a soft one. And then there are those that self-adjust to suit your needs.
The Pure Fun 40 Mini Trampoline with Handrail is a popular choice, and we can see why. It is safe, versatile, has a weight capacity of 250 lbs and is suitable for ages 13 and up.
If you are wanting to build your endurance, strengthen and tone your entire body in the comfort of your home, without breaking the bank, then this is the mini trampoline for you.